Saturday 24 January 2015

My focus group set up idea!

Following recent events, I have decided to set up a focus group company run by myself, where I will take food and drink products off existing shelves and bring together groups to talk about them. I have been crafting this idea over a number of weeks so this is something I have not thought lightly about however today was the day I put action to the plan. I am a quick thinker and I am one to act upon carefully thought out plans and strategy which my passion and enthusiasm will be evident as I follow this idea through.

I have already contacted a few food and drinks brands which I hope will be interested in this market research activity. There are both benefits to the brands which come on board and myself. For them it will provide data surrounding consumer behaviour and the opinions about their products and why and when the audience chooses to engage with it. The benefits for me are to allow me to understand more about brand and consumer experiences and engagement. I really want to pursue a career in advertising or marketing and so this will really help me understand more about the industry. 


In the growth of this idea I am hoping to get some students from the course I am involved in too as when I have spoken about this have become interested. I am really looking forward to which brands want to come on board. If you have any thoughts or want to be involved don't hesitate to contact me via email. I would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment